Saturday, May 7, 2011

LoZ Update - So... now what?

I have another large "thank you" to make. I've thanked many friends before - Seth, Deku, Sydney... but this is a person I actually DON'T know in real life. Or very well at all. He's just a person on fan fiction.net who wrote an AMAZING story that truly deserves more reviews. So I'm here to say....

Thank you, Royazali. He wrote The Legend of Zelda: Seven Swords Saga which makes me lol, literally... click the link above to check it out. Anyway, after a while of reading his/her (you know, I just realized I don't know which... I assumed he, but now Idk... XD) story, I FINALLY decided to review. Finally. And I mentioned in my review that I couldn't find the eighth dungeon on Legend of Zelda... and he was super nice and helped me!

...He didn't help me MUCH, to be honest... but he kinda did! And I GREATLY appreciate the thought. :D

Basically, he told me the dungeon was in the south-eastern corner in the forest somewhere, so I went there. Of course, the EXACT south-eastern corner is just a useless area with a stupid Zola/Zora and perhaps a few Octrocks. So that didn't help much.

But then I started EXPLORING!

I got to this one place that's bordering a fairy fountain, where there's a few Octorocks wandering around. After slaying them, I noticed an odd bush off to the side. It was standing alone, by itself... almost like a block in a dungeon...

So, like blocks in dungeons, I walked over and pushed it. And guess what? There was a secret tunnel beneathe! O: There were three different stairs and an old man telling me to choose any one I felt like. Each of them led to different regions of Hyrule. ...No, they didn't go to the eighth dungeon. But they did give me an idea.

I recalled this one area that was conveniently in the forest, AND happened to be near the south-eastern corner. It had this one mysterious bush off by itself, just like the one I'd just discovered. I found it again (after spending a LONG time being lost) and pushed the bush to reveal...

A staircase! (Da-na-na-naaaah!)

...No, it didn't make that noise. But it should have. :( It did the puzzle-solved theme instead. XD

And I went down the staircase... AND FOUND THE EIGHTH DUNGEON! WOOT!

I completed it - only died once, too! I think I'm getting better at this game, considering I died almost ten times in the sixth dungeon. Well, I'm already doing better than A Link to the Past - I died exactly 99 times by the time I completed that game, remember? And I did most of that on a walkthrough... and now, on LoZ, I've got exactly 50 deaths, and I'm going to find Ganon. Yayz!

Actually, beating the eighth dungeon surprised me quite a bit. I was walking around, then suddenly opened a locked door and led into this room with that one boss... Gleeok, right? I think. XD So I fought it, and died - that was where my one death came from. But then I tried again, this time with potions - and won!

And I walked in the room to find the last Triforce of Wisdom piece!

...I didn't think that it was the actual BOSS. I thought it was a mini-boss. So finding the Triforce piece surprised me a lot. XD

Of course, I went back afterward to TRULY complete the dungeon. There were a lot of rooms I didn't explore, and I hadn't gotten the map yet. I found that... and the magic key. Yay!

So now, with the full Triforce of Wisdom and (as far as I can tell) every item in the game, it's off to pwn Ganon!

...So where exactly is he?

*sigh*

Idk what to do now. I know he's in Death Mountain SOMEWHERE... but Idk where. I think it might have something to do with that one area that looks like an arrow. It just... there's nothing there, so... I think it's hiding something! CURSE YOU, EVIL ARROW!!!

...I'm so weird. -.-

Well... enjoy your weekend. If anyone knows the more SPECIFIC location of Ganon, it'd be nice if you would tell me... so... tell me! :P

...Please?

4 comments:

  1. He's Death Mountain under Spectacle Rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This might be helpful too. http://www.zeldawiki.org/Spectacle_Rock

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, right. I knew that. An old man told me that. XD

    Dare I click on the link and possibly break my vow of no walkthroughs?

    ...

    ...

    ...

    ...No. Um, no. XD I'll click on it if I get desperate enough, but not yet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha It's funny seeing you like this Sierra :P It's okay, you'll find Ganon soon enough. And when you do... PWN HIM GOOD!!!!

    ReplyDelete