Wednesday, May 4, 2011

OMG! NO WAY! This is amazing. XD

LISTEN TO THE SKYWARD SWORD TRAILER BACKWARD!!!



Recognize it?

If you've played, um, pretty much ANY Zelda game save for a few... but most specifically, Ocarina of Time... then you SHOULD!

ZELDA'S LULLABY!!!!

I. Was. Amazed. :D

...And there's also a new Ocarina of Time 3DS Trailer.



BUT I STILL LOVE THE MUSIC THING!!!! XD

I mean, it's so clever, so ingenious... but at the same time, pretty cheap. Lol, they can't come up with something new? BUT I STILL LOVE IT. :P

Nintendo's probably face-palming about now. "Seriously? They didn't notice until NOW?" xD

Btw: Nintendo's E3 presentation is June 7th!

...And if anyone knows where Ganon is in the original LoZ, it'd be nice to know... but I'll write a post on that later.

1 comment:

  1. Young Link in this, is a tiny little guy isn't he? Is it me or did he shrink a couple feet since N64 days?

    ReplyDelete