Tuesday, December 1, 2009

LttP - "There's ANOTHER Master Sword here!"

Okay, I seriously think that that line has GOT to be the most hilarious thing my sister, Rowan WillowLeaf as she's known, has ever said in her entire life.


I think everyone else must call me crazy for thinking that. Really, I, um, like it a bit too much. But I just find it HILARIOUS.


So, I went over to Sydney's house this weekend. She had recently hooked her Wii up to Wi-Fi, so she went ahead and bought Pokemon Rumble off the Wii Shop Channel (believe me, Sydney isn't THAT much of a Zelda fan... she prefers Pokemon. The only reason she even knows what Zelda is is because we told her so much about it...). So she kinda forced Rowan and I to play three player with her. Since she called the Pidgeot and Haunter and Rowan got the Mew, I ended up with few choices. In the end I decided upon a Goldeen because it knew Supersonic which confused the enemies. It was really helpful. :)

Anyway, that's not the point. After that I let Sydney play my Twilight Princess game by allowing her to make her own file. Lol, she had lots of fun ("When you throw stuff at Epona, she gives you Rupees!" "SQUIRREL!" "Noooo! I lost my rock!" XD Don't ask). Unfortuantely, NONE of it had to do with the main storyline like she was supposed to, so finally I lied to make her go ("C'mon, Sydney. If you go to the ranch and do your work, you'll get paid rupees!"). So she went, and we got as far as the second day... before she had to save and turn off.

Anyway, during that time, Rowan was playing one of Sydney's two Zelda games. She has Phantom Hourglass like we do, but A Link to the Past like we... don't.

She allowed both of us to make a file, but I've never played mine, lol. Anyway, after my sis was almost turned in by some evil little kid (You're all over the wanted posters, but she talks to people... Geez Rowan, get a clue!) she traveled to the Forest.

Idk how, but somehow she found the MASTER SWORD! Well, you'd think she'd be excited, but unlike all the other Zelda games we own, you can't pull out the Master Sword at first. You have to collect gems... or something... Idk, I wasn't paying much attention... XD

Anywho, so Sydney and I keep on going along with our Twilight Princess stuff ("Geez, Sydney! Stop throwing stuff at Epona! Okay, you named her Mist. Whatever. STOP THROWING STUFF AT HER! You could have met Midna by now if you'd tried!") . Rowan went through the Forest some more, exploring, and constantly annoying Sydney by asking for directions (Rowan:"How do you pick up the pots?" Sydney:"Um, I don't know! Press L or R or something!" Rowan:"Dangit... my L and R buttons don't work..." Me: "Use my DS!" Rowan: "Nah, that's okay." Sydney: "You do realize at some point you HAVE to pick up the pots, right..?" Rowan: "I'll live...").

Then, while Sydney was herding some goats around on Epona (or I think she called her's Mist) Rowan said out that amazingly hilarious line:

"Woah... There's ANOTHER Master Sword here!"

Idk why, but Sydney and I completely BURST OUT laughing. I couldn't help it! But just the thought of another Master Sword...

Sydney said, "Um, you'd better not take it. It's probably a trap or something."

Haha, but I always have to be the weird one: "Take it, Rowan! Take it! I want to see what happens!" XD

Rowan refused to take it though. And then she died by some monster when she tried to get out of the Forest. O. o

I told her she should have taken it!

2 comments:

  1. quite funna as me and my friend are racing through alttp in a race to beat it first and the best part was me knowing where to get the master sword and him not :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Lucky. Now that we actually have ALttP, I searched these multiple Master Swords myself! I enjoy throwing them at the thieves. xD

    ReplyDelete