Saturday, December 12, 2009

ST Update - Just when it was getting good...

I completed the Ocean Temple, finally! YES!!!! It was awesome, and that was probably my favorite Zelda boss of all time. It was fantastic! I got that whip thing I wanted to terribly. It is just as amazing as I'd imagined it would be.

But...

I headed back to this place called "Tower of Spirits" that you always have to go to after you complete a dungeon so that I could get the final Rail Map. Unfortunately, I am currently stuck. I was just playing it a few minutes ago, and then I got stuck. So stuck that even with both of us (Rowan and me) working to solve the puzzle, we can't figure it out. Geez! I mean, all its prequels, Phantom Hourglass and Wind Waker, I got through easily (except for Wind Temple and Forsaken Fortress on WW - those WERE kinda hard). This is the first time in a while I've been stuck on a Zelda game (MM and OoT don't count, lol - they're technically not real games the way I have them, because I don't have a disk)!

What I did was get all three Tears of Light like I'm suppose to, get my sword all shiny and glowy and whatever, stun a Phantom, make Zelda possess it, figure out all these super hard puzzles to get up I think three floors, and then got stuck. I got a small key, but there's this big giant wall blocking my way to the locked door and I have absolutely NO idea how to move it. O. o

Sigh... I guess I'll have to figure it out... I mean, nothing is impossible... right?

1 comment:

  1. You have to tap it and have zelda tap it. Then it opens. This is snowserpent88. (I wish I didnt always have to say that, lol.)

    ReplyDelete