Saturday, December 26, 2009

ST Update - BEST. ENDING. EVER.

I already completed Spirit Tracks!

...Dangit... now I have to do Majora's Mask... which is HARD...

Whatever. The ending was FANTASTIC!

If you have the game and/or don't want spoilers, you'd better not read on!

It was amazing, though. After a period of time when I was ever so slightly stuck in the Tower of Spirits, I figured out what to do and managed to escape with the Compass of Light! That item apparently helps me find the Dark Realm. New tracks "ominously" appeared (lol, that's what it said) and led off into complete darkness. In the Dark Realm, I died at least a dozen times, but I FINALLY defeated all the enemy trains and the Demon Train! Then after a short cutscene (and it played a song from my favorite Zelda game, Wind Waker!) I got to go ahead and fight the Demon King and Chancellor Cole! I didn't do so well at first, but hey, I didn't use a potion, so that's good (I needed it for the FINAL final boss, anyway)! I SO didn't like the rats that Chancellor Cole made appear, though. Zelda was terrified of them, they totally pwned me more than once, and if they touched Zelda, they made her turn on me! And trust me, it is NOT nice to have a Phantom turn on you.

Once I completed THAT, I saw another cutscene in which Zelda finally gets her body back! Good for her! ...But bad for me. I didn't have a Phantom buddy anymore, and she stole my Light Bow, just like in Wind Waker! D:

Well, it helped me, I guess. Except when I had to protect her. That was HARD. She got hit four times before I managed to deflect all the meteors that the Demon King was sending at me.

The REAL ending though, after I defeated the king, was the best! For the first time in ANY Zelda game I've ever played, Zelda and Link actually defeat the Demon King TOGETHER. It was so cute! Zelda helped Link hold of up the sword. Awesome!

Then, at the very, very, VERY end, Byrne, Anjean, and the other Lokomos flew away and Link and Zelda held hands.

Ooh... I KNEW THEY LIKED EACH OTHER!

Well, that's too bad. I really miss playing Spirit Tracks - it is officially one of my top favorite Zelda games (while PH is STILL at the bottom). Sigh... I wish I could play it again... Oh, wait, I CAN! YES! I'm going to delete my file and start over! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment