Monday, December 7, 2009

MM Update - Gorons are INCREDIBLY annoying.

Well, perhaps not as annoying as they are on OoT, but still...

I completed the Deku Scrub palace place - Woodfall, I believe it was called - and Deku Link is still as cute as ever! I just love the little sounds he makes... XD

Anywho, so after a TREMENDOUSLY stupid period of time where I had no idea what to do, I got to the Snowpeak place. And, uh, got the Goron mask... and then didn't save. O. o

So I had to do all this again, got the mask... and then into the temple... and then got stuck... and I'm STILL stuck... ugh...

Oh, and the really dumb thing that happened? Haha, funny story actually...

So I couldn't figure out where to get the bombs. I seriously tried EVERYTHING I could think of. I wondered if maybe you weren't supposed to even get bombs... maybe I needed something else...

I was so stuck I went and looked up a guide on You Tube, and realized I'd made a really dumb mistake.

So I need bombs... Why don't I go to the BOMB SHOP?!?!?!

Gosh... I can be REALLY foolish sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment