Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Less than a week for ST!!!!

IT'S DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally! Just like I'd been waiting for. Yay!

The Minish Cap manga came out today (yeah, I know, I said December 2nd, but it's actually the first, lol...)! I can't WAIT to go to the bookstore to get it. Best of all, Vanessa DreamHaven gave me a gift card there for my birthday! It's what I bought Four Swords Part 2 with, and it's what I'm planning on buying MC and a Link to the Past when it comes out in February.

Now Spirit Tracks is less than a week away - only six days! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh............. I CAN'T WAIT! It's KILLING ME! I don't want to play Twilight Princess and Wind Waker and Majora's Mask forever (that's all I've been playing lately, lol)!

December 7th better come soon!

1 comment:

  1. uh can you post on you other blog pleese and can i please be you story yiou can chang emy school

    ReplyDelete