Friday, December 11, 2009

ST Update - HUNTER THUNDERSHIELD ROCKS!

You wouldn't believe it!

If you read my Creative Writing story, you'll know Hunter ThunderShield is Sydney JadeHammer's brother. Yeah, well, it's the same thing in real life. Luckily for him, he got a DSi for his recent birthday. Because he didn't need his old DS anymore, HE LET ME BORROW IT TO PLAY SPIRIT TRACKS!

So now I have a DS whose microphone AND touch screen AND L and R buttons AND top screen work perfectly! Amazing! Thank you sooooo much Hunter!

Just this morning I played some awesome duet with this guy named Steem. Yay! Oh, and did you know there's a Sage named Gage? O. o

Okay, so this is like Majora's Mask all over again. All the characters from Ocarina happened to be in Termina, too, and now everyone I found in the world of Phantom Hourglass is in New Hyrule, too! Like Jolene was there (there's a personal joke with Sydney and Rowan and I where I am the "Little Green Parrot" to her, referring to Link's green clothes XD) and I saw Linebeck on the IGN review, and... a lot of stuff. Oh, and Alfonzo and Niko! They're important! Alfonzo gave me the cannon! And Niko gave me a stamp book!

No comments:

Post a Comment