Friday, December 18, 2009

ST Update - No one told me this game was so HARD!

This is, like, the OPPOSITE of Twilight Princess. It's HARD.

I figured out that puzzle by doing a suicide mission that apparently wasn't suicidal (I got a Phantom Eye to see me, made Zelda warp to me. The other two Phantoms that I thought would kill me with this plan warped into the sand...). But now.... STUCK AGAIN!

I finally completed the Fire Realm, too! Yes! And I defeated Byrne... or whatever his name was. Zelda and Link high-fived - it was so cute! And then I met Malladus! I totally thought I was climbing up the tower to defeat him, but nooooooo. Apparently I need a "Light Bow." :(

And the Light Bow is so hard to get! I am currently attempting to solve three riddles:

  1. The lake is the sea. The path is the rails.
  2. Find me by blasting the spot where the big statues' gazes meet.
  3. Do not dwell on what is inside. Instead, turn your gaze outward. There are no statues here.

NO CLUE WHAT THE HECK ANY OF THOSE MEAN! Well, except the first one. I believe that might mean that the path on the island matches the rails and the water around the island matches the ocean. I mean, that makes sense...

There are these huge statues all around the desert. I keep going out on my train, hoping to find two whose gazes meet... but none of them do! I was thinking about the third clue, and is says "turn your gaze outward." So, does that mean I should turn the gazes of the statues the opposite way? They still don't meet each other then...

Ugh.... I'm so stuck....

No comments:

Post a Comment