Friday, March 5, 2010

LttP Update - I. HATE. WALLMASTERS.

I haven't even gotten three rooms into the Skull Dungeon and I ALREADY DESPISE THEM.

I've hated them AND Floormasters ever since Wind Waker! They stole Medli from me on there, and trapped her in a cage! :( They even pulled ME to the front of the dungeon once or twice! Then they were even WORSE on Ocarina. Wallmasters pwn you on there. I always forget about them, and then, even though their shadow gives me a hint, they STILL manage to grab me. Happened more than once in the Gibdos place on Majora's Mask, when you have to run around giving them stuff they want.

Fortunately, I can't remember any on Twilight Princess... hmm...

Now I find that they're all over the Skull Dungeon on A Link to the Past. Worse, they don't even bother giving you a good hint. They're shadow comes over you RIGHT before they attack. Ugh.

Weeeelllll... I've basically done nothing else on A Link to the Past. Huh. Maybe this should be a Twilight Princess update. I've done SO much more on there, mostly because I actually KNOW what to do. Really. I'm thinking about making a walkthrough of this game - I've almost MEMORIZED the temples! I want to beat this file, then I'm going to start it over and do a walkthrough.

OH! OH! OH! I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING AWESOME I DID!

I did the BEST glitch in ALL of Zelda history! ...Maybe. Early Master Sword is pretty great, too, and some amazing OoT glitches...

STILL!

I did the... BACK IN TIME GLITCH!

Well... but this is a Link to the Past update... xD

I'll write it later.

3 comments:

  1. everyone hates em ( i had to cover my borthers ears in the forest temple cause when they come the music is just CREEPY o.O

    ReplyDelete