Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My first ever You Tube edit!

It's of Ganondorf screaming while Walking on Sunshine plays. Isn't that great?



Heh heh... you cannot IMAGINE how hard it was for me to make this! At first, Zelda kept randomly appearing in between screens! And then I tried adding effects, and some turned out all wrong. Some you couldn't even notice.

At least it turned out pretty good. I thought it was hilarious. :D

So... it's of Twilight Princess - the ending, just as Link stabs Ganondorf with the Master Sword. Ooh... and there's a random Zant at the end. I threw that in just for fun. ;)

PLEASE watch it! I SO could use the views!

2 comments:

  1. win. there are no words to describe how win this is :D (i love walking on sunshine due to ansem from kh2 and his singings of it :P)

    ReplyDelete