Wednesday, March 31, 2010

OoT Update... but...

Tonight I can't play Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, A Link to the Past, Twilight Princess, and PROBABLY not even Wind Waker. Why? Because I got grounded from the Wii. :( Isn't it strange that by taking away just ONE of my gaming systems, you eliminate at least four Zelda games? Geez. Wind Waker will probably not be available either, because my sister will be playing Brawl (it's kinda how I got grounded... I wouldn't let her play Brawl... O.o) and she always uses the Game Cube controller (because of Melee, but I've grown used to the Wii/Nunchuck, so I use that instead). That leaves three others for me to use... but... the TV that our Game Cube is connected to is MUCH bigger than the one for our Wii - and it has better sound quality, picture quality... in fact, the only things I don't like is I can't film stuff on my cell phone on it because it's too high up (it's in some kind of TV case-shelf thing) and that the brightness settings are kind of messed up (it's IMPOSSIBLE to play Twilight Princess with all the dark surroundings... and I was even having trouble seeing when it was night on WW!). So... remember how I said it was high up? That means that I can't use the wired controllers with it. We have four controllers: two wired, two wireless. So I need the wireless ones. Problem? Well, over time, one of our wireless ones has started messing up occasionally - it will randomly start thinking you're pressing left. It happened a LOT when we were playing with Paige and Taryn yesterday to my sister using the controller. Marth kept randomly going to the side. xD It gave White Link (me!) the points though, so I'm happy. :P

...Ummm... yeah...

So, all I can do is Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks (and POSSIBLY WW).

Nooow... should I start the update?

Well, on OoT, I was trying to complete the Spirit Temple (again :D). I had JUST gotten the Silver Gauntlets as a kid. Oh, it was funny when the owl saw me. I started screaming at him, mostly to amuse Taryn who was in the room with us, and because I just hate him and have ever since I first saw him on the game (I'm serious. I even declared I hated him when I first met him). The least favorite thing he says is anything about "courage and determination". He would NOT stop emphasizing that in Majora's Mask in Snowpeak... and I had to watch it TWICE because of my failures in saving. I wanted to punch the TV our that time. And I wanted to tear up Sydney's story when Falmea in her story said to her, "You have great courage and determination, Sydney." XD

Anyway, THIS time, he said, "You've really matured into an adult, Link!" And I'm thinking, Um, you're saying this to a little kid... and, btw, I'm wearing the Bunny Hood... very mature... xD

Oh, yeah. I worked on the Mask Shop sidequest. I was planning on finishing it up for the Mask of Truth, but I couldn't figure out where the Bunny Hood goes. And I STILL don't know. I've forgotten. For some reason, I think I recall giving it to some guy in Hyrule Field, but that doesn't make sense. There's no one out there...

Besides, I'm still a bit reluctant to help out the Happy Mask Salesman after what happened in Termina...

2 comments:

  1. dear lord i thought no one played oot anymore XD (exept for me and my zelda nut friend allen green and red link!) ok so the bunny hood goes to the runner in the feild he runs on a predetermined route and you are faster then him (without the bunny hood) so if you see him RUN! :D next THAT DAMNED OWL @%$# him in the @$* I WILL MURDER THAT LITTLE @$%*#&^@%#(&%$ !#&*%$)#
    (i actully counted the symbols i used if i ever get around to telling you what they mean it will be correct number of letters ^^) (im insane slightly sorry :P) also the grounding has GOT to suck (EMULATOR hehe increases your game count kinda doesn't it? (for now i'll assume trouble are occuring)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolz, I know. I guess I'm weird for playing old games... well, whatever. OoT is awesomer than a lot of new games anyway. But... I don't think I've gotten any "new" games since Spirit Tracks... and of ALL the games I got, I haven't gotten a non-Zelda game since Pokemon Pearl two years ago! Rofl.

    Yeah, I keep forgetting about the emulator thing, dangit! I'm on my DSi, though, so I can't try it now...

    ReplyDelete