Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Random Zelda updates of no specific game.

Why? Because I pretty much did nothing on any one game, but did I ton of things on all my Zelda games together.

First, A Link to the Past (LttP) - Well, um, I STILL can't find the Heart Piece. But guess what? I found this super awesome glitch! Two, actually. Well, one isn't a glitch, it's an... easter egg. I think that's what they're called. XD It's the Chris Houlihan trick... anyone know about it? It only works on the SNES version - and the Wii version is exactly that! (TAKE THAT, SYDNEY!) You have to start from the Sanctuary and run as fast as you can to the pathway that you took to visit Zelda. Then you fall into a room with a ton of Rupees and a telepathic plate that tells you it's Chris's room. Lucky guy. He won some Nintendo contest. I want to be in a Zelda game! XDD The second is the "Ghost of Misery Mire" glitch. Ooh. Spooky. :D It's an invisible enemy in the area outside of Misery Mire. I had LOTS of fun with this one. xD

Second, Twilight Princess (TP)! - I DID THE AWESOME MAP GLITCH. It was soooo much fun, besides the fact that all three times I did it, I ended up having to restart my Wii for one reason or another. It's so much fun. All you have to do is get a bottle of water, and press that and your map button (1) at the same time. Link will empty the bottle, and then, at JUST the right moment, you press up to talk to Midna. You warp on the map, and then, if you got the timing right, Midna will talk to you, preventing you from warping. The first two times I did it, it was in Kakariko Village. With this glitch, you can't exit the area unless you warp, so if you get on Epona, you can go on this strange empty whiteness and just keep running. I ran so far out, I couldn't see Kakariko in the background anymore! O: It was scary, so I turned back. XD

Third, Spirit Tracks (ST) - Umm... actually, I did nothing on here. Besides changing my train front back to normal. I missed my old train whistle. O.o

Fourth, Majora's Mask (MM) - I did a lot on here! Like... in the course of the three days, I defeated all the bosses! Including Twinmold - who I hate, remember? I did it without the unlimited Magic Power, too! It wasn't hard though. Fierce Deity helps quite a bit. :P And after that, I did the unthinkable... I FOUGHT MAJORA WITHOUT FEIRCE DEITY MASK. Yeah, I know. I'm crazy. I ran out of arrows, and used three fairies, but I DID IT! :D It was HARD. Especially the whip guy - I never knew it (I killed him fast enough that it never came to this XD) but he sends out these annoying spinning spike thingys at you! They hurt!

Fifth, Ocarina of Time (OoT) - Yeah, so I completed that Forest Temple. And I got my bow. :D YAY! And, by the way, Phantom Ganon is so epic the second time. I couldn't even remember the fight my first time (except for the fact that I kept DYING on it) but this time it was so much fun! Mostly because I knew what to do, lolz.

Uhh... yeah, there's probably more, but I can't remember it. So, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment