Tuesday, March 2, 2010

LttP Update - Pwning some monsters, saving some maidens, getting magical capes, and other stuffs. :P

First of all, read my below post. I edited it for more information on Zelda Wii. ;)

REAL POST:

I just made a HUGE mistake. I challenged Hunter ThunderShield to a Link to the Past race! Now I have to try and complete the whole game before he does! Worst of all, I was an idiot and challenged him to this when he has already saved the fourth maiden! Just last night, I saved the second... when I challenged him, I HADN'T! I'm way behind him!

Hmm... well... guess that's what walkthroughs are for! :D

No, just kidding. I try to only use walkthroughs when I REALLY need them, lolz... which IS most of the time, but still... xD

Now for the update.

I saved the second maiden! And, in case I didn't mention this, I saved the first one, too! I found out that the boss I couldn't defeat was called "Helmasaur King". I guess I really good at guessing names of these guys or something - remember, I said that he was like the "Helmaroc King"? And then there was that time on Twilight Princess with that spider boss that I said, "That looks like Ghoma!" and its name was "Armoghoma"...

Then I went through the second temple (Watergate), and I eventually made it to the boss. Unlike other games, the bosses of ALttP are actually HARD. I couldn't beat him, even when I went in with full health. So I finally decided to go out of my way, and I caught two fairies in bottles AND made sure I had full health when I went in. THEN I beat him. :P

Then I got the magic cape through this "glitch" that lets you get it before you get the Titan Mitts. Yay! :D

Random: Isn't it strange that my last post said that the bunny wasn't very cute, but I didn't even mention the bunny? Hmm. Wait... did I mention the bunny? I don't think I did... O.o

Now I'm going to that third one. It's called Skull Palace or something, I think. Haha, all I know is that it's where the Master Sword is in the Light World. I wonder if the cute animals are still there... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment