Monday, March 1, 2010

ZELDA WII!

Another new Zelda game is coming out! Okay... I've known this for a while. I just keep forgetting to post. But now I'm doing it! Yay! :D

From what I've heard, there isn't an official name for it yet besides, "Legend of Zelda." We have to wait to hear the real title, I guess. There also isn't anything besides one boring picture, in which Link has no sword and is accompanied by some weird fating girl that many think resembles the Master Sword or the Fairy Queen on Wind Waker.

Um... thats all I can say! I'll edit this later! O.o

EDIT: Sry bout that! But I'm back now. :D

Okay... so, I've heard LOTS of rumors (and got lots of Rick Rolls on YouTube xD), but nothing is confirmed. The only thing I have heard for sure is that it will be played with the Wii MotionPlus.

GASP!

Yes, you heard me right! WII MOTION PLUS!

For those of you who don't know what that is, it's an attachment to your Wii remote that makes it match your moves EXACTLY. Now, folks, if the Wii remote is accurately going to match your every move, what do you think that means? Link won't have preset moves... and YOU will be the swordfighter!

There, I said it! I've just reported why I'm never going to complete Zelda Wii... because I STINK at swordplay. It's easy in TP - you shake your Wii remote and Nunchuck around a bit, and Link goes wildly crazy pwning those enemies. But in this game? Nooooo. Plus, how are you EVER going to do a Spin attack? xD

Btw... this game will supposedly be ready by the end of the year. As much as I would LOVE to be optimistic, I doubt that. They don't even have a title yet... unless they do, but they just haven't told us... O:

1 comment:

  1. sounds awesome ( i wish mintendo went with sony for a game or two ( i own the ps3 my bro onws the wii and 360)were not rich he bought the xbox and i bought my ps3 xD wii was his christmas gift you have one of em (i know you have wii xP)

    ReplyDelete