Sunday, February 28, 2010

LttP Update - Well, the "bunny" wasn't as cute as I thought it would be...

Remember how I kept saying, "I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE LINK AS A BUNNY!" ...Yeah, it wasn't so great. And it was only, like, two times that I saw him that way until I got the Moon Pearl.

So, if I have the Moon Pearl, what do you think that means?

I GOT THE MASTER SWORD!

Had some fun throwing the fake ones around... just like my sister was talking about... xD

And then I got the REAL one!

And I got the Ether Medallion and Quake Medallion! Although I have no clue what they do, besides some really awesome move that makes me think of Din's Fire, Farore's Wind, and Nayru's Love from OoT.

So... Moon Pearl... Master Sword... beat that ANNOYING third boss... ugh. He gave me deja vu to Twinmold on Majora's Mask, and that is NOT good memories! Well, until I got the Chateau Romani it wasn't, at least. Now Chateau Romani is my best friend, especially when doing the Fierce Deity glitch (which I do quite frequently).

Oh! AND I beat Agahinim! Now, Agahinim... how do you think you pronounce his name? Meh, well, my friends and I kind of have an inside joke with his name, because of the odd way I pronounced it the first time I saw it. I said something like a-god-HEE-nam! Now I always say the HE part really, really loudly. xD

So, I'm in the Dark World, trying to save the first Maiden. I made it all the way to the boss (meaning I have Hammer now! Yay!), but I'm stuck. I CANNOT beat this guy. He is TOTALLY like Helmoroc King on Wind Waker - which makes me wonder if all the bosses in later games are based on LttP ones. Helmoroc King is EASY, but this guy - he's impossible! I keep dying, even when I went in with a fairy and full health! Grr... I know WHAT to do (whack him with your hammer until his shield breaks, then hit him with a few arrows), I JUST CAN'T DO IT!

So... I got the Magic Boomerang, too, which just makes the best item in the entire game better! And that awesome shield. And... uh... ooh! Master Sword PWNS! I can shoot lasers! :D

That's it... xD

8 comments:

  1. lmao for once we can kinda talk real time instaed of wating a day and a half :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO its oh so very funny your just figuring this stuff out xD

    but we all did didn't we?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lolz, you should have heard what I was thinking when figuring out Wind Waker! It was my first Zelda game ever, if that gives you a hint at how terrible I must have been at it... xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah windwaker brings out the best in me (so many memories) but my fav parts were inviso tunic and zOMG HYLIEN! playthrough two was da bomb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol. I loved playing the second time through, but I didn't like how Link lacked the classic green clothes, rofl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you win some you lose some either way just so you know grounded without internet to my comp little does mom know thatps3 are the greatest thig ever they even have bloody flash now if only they c ould get skype...btw i know everything about aLttP so im a great resource xD cept wii wii=pure win

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your blog and i came here causse i i love playing zelda (occasionally wizard101 or all the time). anyway do you think you could help me on the tower of spirits? (spirit tracks)
    I'm trying to get the last realm, fire, rail map
    and the little alert things that make phantoms appear annoy me.
    Plz help

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course I will help you! :)

    Explain to me exactly what room you are in. Have you gotten the Tears of Light yet?

    Here's a tip for defeated those things that alert the Phantoms (which are called "Phantom Eyes"). When they are coming around the corner, throw your boomerang at them to stun them. Then you can either walk past them or defeat them.

    ReplyDelete