Tuesday, February 16, 2010

LttP Update - Now what?

This game is confusing. The controls and everything is fun, and the puzzles are great, but how are you suppose to know what to do? The beginning was great. Zelda guided me through a lot of it, and then tells me EXACTLY where to go in Karikaro, and then another kid tells me EXACTLY where to find the elder, then the elder tells me EXACTLY where to find the temple - and then it kind of stops there.

I completed the first temple. I thought it was really cute when I beat the boss, lolz. The way Link spins his sword just made me laugh with delight. But they COULD have made the length of time that you hold the Pendant just a TINY bit shorter. o.o

I hurried back to the elder, and guess what? The only thing he does is hands me pegasus boots and tells me is "go to the east side of Lake Hylia". Now, any other game, I'd know exactly where Lake Hylia is... but HOW am I suppose to know where it is on this game when I'VE ONLY BEAT ONE DARN TEMPLE? Geez! They did NOT think that out very well!

I traveled around and FINALLY figured out where the "East side of Lake Hylia" was. Guess what I found in there? ICE ROD! O: Just like Red in Four Swords manga! Yay!

And now I'm TOTALLY confused. I guess I should go back to the elder, maybe. He might tell me where to go now... possibly. Ugh. Because I didn't know what to do, I kind of just wandered around Hyrule and explored. I found some guy playing the flute with beautiful woodland animals all around. Then he ran away. -.- And then I went to Karikaro and blew up some guy's house to find out where his brother was hidden. Then I went outside the house, and some random girl told me to race to the finish in fifteen seconds. I was like, "Um, okay," and I did eighteen seconds. From then on, I was obsessed with trying to beat my record until I FINALLY got fifteen seconds exactly and this guy gave me a Piece of Heart. Then I found a building with this weird book-ish sign on top of it, so I went inside and found rows and rows of books. There was one particular green-colored book on top of a bookcase, but I couldn't reach. Rowan had an idea, though, so she ran into the bookcase with the Pegasus Boots and the Book of Mudora fell down! All it does it make weird beeping noises though. Unless you need magic power. I wasted all my magic power playing with the Ice Rod. xD Then I tried to catch some guy who keeps running away. I totally failed numerous times before deciding that you WEREN'T suppose to catch him. And then... I also got caught by these annoying girls who keep screaming "Help! That's Link, the guy who stole Princess Zelda!" I'm like, "Thanks, lady," and then the guards come after me. But they're stupid. As Sydney told me, "they can see through walls but can't walk through them." So he keeps on running into a bush until I finally cut it down by accident and he came after me. And, really, why do they only send one guard in the first place? If I'm able to sneak Zelda out of the castle, either not catching the attention of the guard or defeating them, WHY would ONE guard capture me? Or kill me. Whatever they were trying to do...

So... I suppose tonight I'll go after one of the pendants. I still don't know which one I'm suppose to go after, so I'll just guess the one closest to Karikaro. No clue what it is, though. In fact, I don't know which pendant I just got. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment