Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I learn the bestest language in the entire world!

What language is that? ... HYLIAN!

Seriously! I found out that you can ACTUALLY learn HYLIAN! You know... the language from the Zelda games!

So I learned how to write the "Hylian Alphabet", which, unfortunately, is only used on Twilight Princess. Worse, it's backwards on the Wii version. So I can't read anything. O.o

But, still, it looks amazing. There's nothing I can do to prove it to you, because you can't TYPE Hylian. And you can't speak it, either. Besides, if "HEY!" and "LISTEN!" and "WATCH OUT!" are what Navi says (which they are), then I think Hylian sounds just like English, rofl. Or Japanese. Ooh, I wonder what Navi sounds like in Japanese? xD

2 comments:

  1. You gotta tell me where to learn Hylian. I can write an essay in Hylian ^^ lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here! This is where I learned Hylian: http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Hylian_Language

    If you scroll down, there's a section about "translating Hylian to English" or the other way around. There's a VERY helpful chart that I copied down in my notebook, and then I used it to start writing sentences. My Hylian handwriting is probably verrry sloppy, though. xD It's only the TP version, though... although I can't find any Hylian in the game! When I first learned it, I went searching, but I couldn't find it...

    ReplyDelete