Friday, February 19, 2010

My New Resolution! (And short TP/ST updates)

Well, if anyone actually READ this blog, this would be a problem for them. But, because no one reads it... this shouldn't matter.

I am so desperate to finish Part 12 soon that I am giving up Zelda games.

Let me repeat that. GIVING. UP. ZELDA.

If I can remember, and if I don't die, then I will NOT play ANY Legend of Zelda until I write "END OF PART 12" on my word document. So... I suppose, on this blog, I'll only be able to write about old stuff.

It was suppose to start 2 days ago, but I already ruined it. xD I played Twilight Princess last night, and Spirit Tracks.

On Twilight Princess, I worked on my new file. Man, I love the Forest Temple. Gale Boomerang rules! But arrows are still better. And I get to name all the monkeys in this temple! The one with the flower is always named Rosie. And we kind of make up random names for the other monkeys, including Pickles, Doodles, Bannana, and other weird things. xD I completed the temple, then turned into a wolf in Kakariko, and saved Eldin, the light spirit. Now I am suppose to go to the Goron place, then get Iron Boots, and to the Fire Temple!

On Spirit Tracks, I got really mad at my sister. She FINALLY convinced me to buy a new engine for my train. I got the most expensive - GOLD THEME! I bought the back part of the train for it, and the front. And the front was what I hesitated to get, because I heard it changes your wistle. Guess what? IT DOES. Now instead of going "CHOO CHOO", my train goes "DING DING!" xD I don't want my train sounding like a church! I want my old whistle back! :(

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry i'm still here and i'm gonna raise and buy sprit tracks!!!! Then i might know what your talking about :)

    ReplyDelete