Saturday, February 13, 2010

Yayz! My First LttP Update!

I know this will sound NOTHING like the post title... but I seriously think my DSi has problems. Why else is it that I write in my post title, it disconnects from the internet, then publishes my unfinished post when I tell it to connect again? Ugh. That just happened now.

Okay, now with the REAL post...

I OFFICIALLY HAVE SEVEN LEGEND OF ZELDA GAMES!

We've got these games (in order from date received): Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Spirit Tracks, and now... A LINK TO THE PAST!

I'm ecstatic! LttP marks a huge progression for me. Not only do I now have another old game, and apparently one of the best Zelda games, but this is my first 2-D Zelda game. Yeah, unless ST and PH are somehow considered two-dimensional, LttP is my first. Until this point I've always been an expert on 3-D LoZ - I have all of them, don't I? And, more impotantly, I've completed them all, too.

I didn't get very far. I snuck Zelda into the sanctuary, which gave me a vague feeling of deja vu from Spirit Tracks. Except Zelda doesn't die in LttP. Thank goodness. xD Then I went to Karikaro (ugh! Those women there are evil, giving me away to the guards! Gosh, how'd Agahinim get those signs up so quickly, anyway?). And... that's pretty much it! I didn't do much else. Sigh... it's too bad the Wii isn't portable. They really should make past games (like GameBoy - I mean, Oracle games would be nice! Or Minish Cap!) on the DSi. I'd buy every Zelda game availiable. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment