Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New Follower? It's a miracle!

I can't believe it! I come on today, check to see if any new comments needed to be moderated (which they DIDN'T - what happened to everyone?), so on and so forth. I see “Sierra's Story - 22 Followers,” and I click “New post” on here, Medli's Messages. But at the last second, as the page was loading, I see on the side, not the number two - but THREE followers! NO WAY!

So, uh... my DSi for some reason can't see who's following. Probably has something to do with not having flash, just like YouTube and Wizard101. So... I don't know who my new follower is, but hey, thanks for joining! I haven't had a new follower since, what, September or something?

So, listen... I thank you profoundly for following Medli's Messages... whoever you are! And I hope you're a Zelda fan, too, because I need someone around here who understands what I'm talking about... lol...

1 comment: