Tuesday, February 23, 2010

TP Update - Again: TOO. EASY.

There's something wrong with my game. There MUST be. Because Twilight Princess IS THE EASIEST ZELDA GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED.

I have the Master Sword already!

Okay... I SHOULD be playing A Link to the Past...

But I'm on a roll! Now I'll complete Arbiter's Grounds, then Snowpeak (OOOH! Anyone who read my old posts would know that I LOVE Snowpeak! xD), then the Sky, and then... Twilight Realm? Geez! See, almost done!

I saw my "C is for Cookie" cutscene, where Zant meets you after finishing the Water Temple. I was smartical and took off Zora armor before going off, because Zora armor ruins the cutscene. xD I WOULD put on Magic Armor if I had it... ooh, that would have looked so awesomeful... But I don't have it. So I just had to pretend Zant was saying C IS FOR COOKIE without Magic Armor. :)

Um... other games...

I GOT LINEBECK III DARK ORE ON SPIRIT TRACKS!

And... and... did Temple of Ocean King place!

And... and... I AM STUCK IN FOREST TEMPLE ON OCARINA OF TIME!

And... and..

That's all I got. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment