Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Yay for Brawl!

Okay... if I ever said that Zelda was the best game series ever, forget it. Super Smash Bros. is.

No, really. I mean, it's what got me interested in Zelda in the first place, right? So, it MUST be special.

I've been playing it a LOT lately. I don't think I've gotten any farther on any Zelda games because of it! Of course, I always play as Zelda characters, haha, or as Pikachu...

So, I thought that... well, instead of talking about boring old "Wind Waker" or "Majora's Mask" or "Ocarina of Time", let's talk about SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL/MELEE! Yeah, sorry. I don't have the first game. O.o

Well, actually, I might as well have JUST gotten the second game, Melee. I deleted our amazing file. WE HAD MEWTWO! My gosh! Do you KNOW how long it takes to get MEWTWO? I think it's, like, two HUNDRED hours or matches, or something! We played this game SO much. Honestly. I have to stay away from the "RESET" button on our games. Anything that has Link in it tends to not like me, for some reason (what's up with that? O.o). Most of our Zelda games (okay, probably ALL of them) I think I have probably reset without saving at some point. Ugh. I'm cursed!

Anyway, we also had Young Link on Melee. Now I that I know who he is (Remember, when we played Melee, we didn't - we only had Wind Waker) I really want to play as him! Seriously! He must be SO much better than older Link, rofl, cuz' I keep FAILING as him. No, really. I fought a level one and was defeated. O.o I do pretty well as Pikachu on there, though. But I've been playing on there as Pikachu for YEARS, so that's not really surprising. Ugh, but I'm not being Link. Or Zelda. I just don't know their moves on there, and Din's Fire isn't as awesome as it is on Brawl. So I'll stick with Pika Pal, and Kirby, who I used to play as but don't anymore on Brawl. Sorry, Link, but until I get your younger self, you're... not going to be my character. :(

So... what else?

OOH! OOH! OOH! Idea!

How about I say all my characters? Oh, and I have my Brawl friend code over Wi-Fi. SOMEONE ADD ME!

0989-3685-1816

Yay... I made it bold, lolz...

Now, characters!

My first is SO Pikachu. Usually I don't actually use him first, but when I do, you know that you'd better RUN. I have YEARS of practice with this little fella.

Second: Zelda! When I looked at the name I always use (I have special controls for that name) it says that Pikachu is my first most used character, and Zelda is second, surprisingly. So yeah. I don't have as much experience with her, but I'm learning, and so far, I'm doing pretty good.

Third: Um, I guess Toon Link. Trust me, I'm amazing as Toon Link. Especially when I'm a different color (Green gets SO boring after a while). Anyone who likes to play as Toon Link, I always challenge to a Toon Link fight, to see who's the best. And I always win. ;)

Fourth: I think Zero Suit Samus. I haven't been playing as her as much lately, but I use to do her a lot. She use to be my secondary character, actually. I like the purple color when I play as her, even though blue's my favorite color.

Fifth: Um... Link? Yeah, sure. I'll go with that, lolz. Hey, he's really slow compared to my other characters, and he is SUCH a low jumper, but he's the Hero of Time! How can I NOT play as him? He owns in a lot of fights, anyway. And I love bombs. xD


And for characters I hate? Captain Falcon is always first. It's... a long story, dating back to Melee. And I've learned to hate Gannon, lately. I loathe playing as him...

FUNNY STORY! I looked at our "records" the other day. I looked at our overall records first, and it said "Favorite character: Pit". I knew that. Rowan ALWAYS plays as Pit, whereas I like to change characters all the time. Now I expected Pikachu to be second, but nooo - IT WAS TOON LINK! So, uh, I got really mad, rofl, and played at least a zillion matches as Pikachu... and now he's back in second... phew...

Okay, that's it for now. I got another post I need to write...

1 comment:

  1. That is my favorite game! I usually play as zero suit Samus, Pikachu, Zelda characters or random.My sister could be Pit, Zelda, Peach or Kirby. Actually I´m playing a match against the cpu, Captain Falcon is mine!

    ReplyDelete