Monday, February 22, 2010

Okay... I think the resolution is off. O.o

Remember how I said I would play no Zelda games until Part 12 was done?

Yeah... well that worked out PERFECTLY.

Just for the record - THAT'S SARCASM.

I already have broken my resolution many times over. I continuously play Spirit Tracks and Twilight Princess. Which I should probably write some updates about really soon...

I'm kind of confuzzled with LttP right now. There's this room where the door is locked, and the only thing in it is this enemy that is all square-ish or whatever, like a statue, that spins around with a red eye thing in the center of its... head? Anyway, if it sees you, it shoots lasers at you. I've seen them before. They're all over the Fire Temple of Twilight Princess which, btw, I just completed yesterday. You shoot them in the eye with arrows and they die. I tried that, and nearly got myself killed because of it. There's something resembling them all over OoT. They literally have eyes, and they shoot lasers at you, too. You throw bombs at them to kill them. Tried that. Another failure.

HOW ELSE DO YOU DEFEAT THESE THINGS? I tried EVERYTHING! Arrows. Bombs. Boomerang. Ice Rod. Pegasus Boots (yeah, that REALLY didn't worked out xD). Lantern. Book of Mudora (crazy idea -.-). Mushroom (rofl, I found it in the Lost woods - I was wondering what it did). The obvious sword (I'm desperate!). NOTHING.

Um... yeah, just from that you can tell that obviously, my resolution isn't working. xD I've completed LOTS of side quests in Spirit Tracks - btw, there was this one place where this statue said, "This is the replica of a temple in an old kingdom. Phantoms guard the halls. You can't use your sword or arrows," and I totally though TEMPLE OF THE OCEAN KING!

...Sorry.

Anyway, it's over. I can't live without Zelda games unless I have a really, really, REALLY good book (Percy Jackson! Yay!). And that won't help get part 12 written if I have a book.

Bye bye, resolution!

1 comment:

  1. living without them just is not an option

    your collection should be up to ten now!

    ReplyDelete