Tuesday, March 30, 2010

LttP Update... update? Oh, and WW Ghost Ship.

I updated my update below. Um, that sounds weird. Anyway, uh... I didn't do any Zelda stuff last night AT ALL. I only got ten minutes of trying to Brawl over Wi-Fi, but I kept getting disconnected. But earlier this week I did play Wind Waker for just a little, and I got four Triforce charts and the Ghost Ship Chart. Ugh, our stupid game disk is SO old, and our GameCube is too (yeah, I played it on the GC instead of Wii 'cuz I felt like it) so it kept bringing up that message saying: "The game disk could not be read. Please refer to the Nintendo Game Cube manual for instructions." All you have to do it open the thing up and close it again, but it was annoying. And Beedle is a curse - it happened EVERY time I left or went inside his shop. Same as the place you get the Ghost Ship Chart - every time I went into a new pot, I had to open and close the Game Cube. O.o

I also got into the Ghost Ship, but my game turned off so it didn't save that. -.- Btw, on the wall above the treasure chest where the Triforce chart is, there's this creepy green picture. From far away it looks like an old man, but the closer you get to it, it looks like a younger man. If you stand far away and slowly zoom in on it with the telescope, you can see the transformation. o.O

You know what was funny? I have my entire sea chart completed except for THREE ISLANDS in the north-eastern corner. Guess what? Out of all those islands, the ghost ship just HAD to appear at one of those three during a full moon. So I talked to the fish before going into the ghost ship there to get one more island mapped out, and the fish tells me, "Don't come here when the moon is full, unless you like extreme terror! That's when IT appears!" And... the Ghost Ship was right behind him... what an idiot. O.o

1 comment: