Saturday, January 2, 2010

I beat Spirit Tracks again! And again! ...And again. Again... again......again... again......

So I loved the Spirit Tracks ending SO much that I totally just did the final boss three-zillion times. The first two I did in my engineer clothes by accident. If you get 15 stamps in your stamp book, you get your engineer outfit back! I wasn't really sure how to change back to my old green hero's clothes, so, um... I didn't. But, you know, the whole train thing has kinda grown on me. Remember my post back when I first found out about ST? Rowan and I laughed so hard at Link's train and engineer outfit. Now... I fought the final boss in them! I don't mind them so much anymore. Especially the train. I LOVE my train. xD

After that, I discovered that if you talk to Niko, he'll give you back your green clothes. And in the corner of the room, I found my old shield again, too (if you get 10 stamps I believe, he gives you the shield from PH)! So I did it with that a few times.

Finally, after about, what, thirty times, I got bored of the end and got busy with the sidequests. I found three stations I'd never known about, one in Fire Realm, one in Snow Realm, and one (called Pirate's Fortress) in Ocean Realm! Fire and Snow ones gave me lots of Rupees and treasure, and even one Heart Container when I completed the super hard puzzles in there. The Pirate's Fortress was a lot like the arrow minigame on Phantom Hourglass, so I beat that pretty easily, rescuing some guy and taking him back to Papachia in Ocean Realm. Then, I did the bestest part - I filled up the stamp book, getting all twenty stamps! And guess what I got? SWORDSMAN'S SCROLL! Yay yay yay! That gives you what I like to call the "Hurricane Spin" (that was its title in WW, so it stuck with me) which, after a number of Spin Attacks (three, I believe) you get to spin around like crazy and destroy anything in your path! Sounds perfect to me. XD

Oh, and next I tried out that minigame by Hyrule Castle. It really is amazing. It allows you to fight all the bosses again! I've never seen anything like that in a Zelda game before! The closest was probably the Zant fight in TP, where you go back to all the areas you fought bosses (and two mini-bosses) to fight Zant. However, I cannot seem to beat the third level. I get all the way to the final boss, the Sand Temple one (Skeldritch... you can tell I've fought him a lot because I memorized his name xD), and then died at least four times. I can't get past him! Ugh! I think to myself, how did I EVER beat him the first time! I can't even seem to hit his back with the rocks!

Well... I should probably stop before I waste the entire morning. Besides, I was planning on calling Sydney so we could get together (and I can show her ST's ending... she still doesn't know I completed it!).

Bye bye! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment