Thursday, January 21, 2010

MM Update - SUCCESS!

Did I say Twinmold was hard? Just kidding! Honestly... it's easy once you have Chateau Romani on your side!

I had some friends over yesterday. One of them is a little girl that takes piano lessons at our house, and the other is her brother. Both are younger than me. However, I still enjoy younger kids, for some reason. I mean, Sydney's younger than me, and she's, what, my best friend!

Annnnnnyway....

Well, the girl's brother (Noob, if you read my "this might be helpful" or whatever page thingy) came in to watch me play Majora's Mask. To get him excited, I told him I was going to fight the "BIG BAD BOSS!" (Dun dun dun!) I drank my good ol' Chateau Romani, and then he got in trouble for some reason and had to do something before he could watch me fight the BIG BAD BOSS! (and yes, I know I'm being vague. That's purposeful. xD) However, he made me promise that I'd still let him watch the BIG BAD BOSS! (I'll always write it like that :P)

Disappointed, I went into the boss room anyway and played around in the area above the swirling vortex of doom that begins the fight. First, I decided to test if my magic power really was unlimited. Though Rowan continuously promised it was, I did a couple Spin Attacks to check. Then I randomly began shooting Light Arrows, pleased that I had infinite magic power. However, I didn't have infinite arrows, so I began to run out, so I stopped.

Then, utterly bored, I took out my hookshot and started shooting in random directions. Then I noticed the chest above the boss's vortex, and grinned as I realized I could hookshot it. Despite my sister's pleading to wait for our friend, I shot at it and fell into the boss fight. I put on my Giant's Mask, and considered fighting, but my sister kept telling me to wait. So, reluctantly I took off the mask and played Song of Soaring to go back to the entrance.

This time, I waited outside the boss chamber, and guess what? A glitch happened! Those flying pots that spin around and try to attack you got stuck in a corner on the ceiling! I tried everything to get it down - Hookshot, arrows, LIGHT arrows, Komaro's Mask (danced for it xD), Circus Leader's Mask (cried for it), Bremen Mask (marched), Bunny Hood (okay, I always wear this, lol), and everything else I could think of.

Then the guy came back in, and I finally fought the BIG BAD BOSS.

And won!

So... then I did the Kafei and Anju sidequest, and now I OFFICIALLY HAVE ALL THE MASKS IN THE GAME (except Fierce Diety Mask :( )!!!!!!!

Yay. So, today, I'm going to fight the BIGGEST, BADDEST BOSS OF ALL TIME... Majora's Mask! :D (Well, except for maybe Gannon, he's probably worse... maybe...)

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I was finally able to get on! =) For some reason there is usually an error when I try to get onto this blog. Anywho, like I said, probably won't be able to go on again for a long time, what with homework, chores, my story, homework, more homework, chores, and a whole mountain of more homework =/ I'll try to get on when I can though, and I'm glad I was able to get back onto this! Have fun with those BIG BAD BOSSES xP

    ReplyDelete