Tuesday, January 19, 2010

MM Update - Just when I thought I was doing well.

I just discovered DEVASTATING information! Guess what? To complete the game, YOU HAVE TO GET EVERY MASK IN THE GAME! That means virtually every sidequest. I can't believe it!

Then again, it's really not that hard. I only need three more masks, not including Fierce Diety Mask (which I want soooooo badly). I need Couple's Mask, All-Night Mask, and Giant's Mask. I attempted to get the Couple's Mask, but failed with Sakon's "impenetrable secruity". Ugh, it IS impennatrable. I don't like it! Anyway, that's why I have the Keaton and Postman mask but not couple's mask. Then there's the All-Night Mask. I just got the Giant's Wallet, so I'll be able to buy it now. My poor bank account will suffer, but that's okay. I've got, what, a thousand rupees in there anyway, and I'm not even kidding. Then there's the Giant's Mask... well, in Stone Tower, I was suppose to get Light Arrows, but then I went back in time and lost all my progress. Oh well, that's not very far in the temple anyway. But apparently if I beat one of the mini-bosses, I'll get the Giant's Mask. It makes you giant, but only in the boss room. Darn.

My favorite (new - read below, lol) mask is Komaro's Mask! It makes Link dance! Lol! However, it's kind of creepy sometimes. But it got me a Heart Piece! In fact, it got me a new Heart Container! Yipee! :D Oh, and I like the Don Gero mask. It lets you talk to frogs.

Of course, Rowan likes the Romani Mask, A.K.A. cow mask! If you know Rowan, you know Rowan loves milk, lolz. So that makes perfect sense for her. xD

Ooh! I forgot! Did I say Komaro's Mask is my favorite? FORGET IT! Bunny Hood is my favorite! I just meant my favorite NEW mask. But of all time, the Bunny Mask is the bestest mask EVER. And it's adorable, too! When you give away all your masks at the end of the game, I wonder if I can give away the Goron Mask instead of the Bunny Hood? xD I know. I love it THAT MUCH that I'm willing to trade the Goron form for it... never liked Gorons anyway, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment