Monday, January 25, 2010

MM Update - YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YA- Wait, no! NO NO NO!

I have good news and bad news. Which should I say first? Hmm....

Okay, good news first.

I BEAT THE BIGGEST BADDEST BOSS OF ALL TIME! (O:!)

Now the bad news.

I HAVE NO MORE ZELDA GAMES I HAVEN'T COMPLETED! (O:!!!)


Yep, I said it. No more Zelda games. I've got six games, AND I'VE BEAT THEM ALL. Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time, Spirit Tracks, Phantom Hourglass, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess. ALL. OF. THEM! Done. Finished. Over.

I know I said I'd buy a Link to the Past, but fortunately, apparently I'm still having fun with Majora's Mask even after the final boss.

I guess I should begin with that story, first, huh?

Well, okay. The bestest thing was, I had friends over when I tried to do this, too. Taryn WildHeart, actually. Balance Past Seeker. And her own sister (I think her name is Paige Ashbreaker on the game, but I'm not sure).

Of course, Taryn and Paige had to do something at our house first (same thing the other kids did). They took turns doing it. Taryn made Paige go first.

Now I told Taryn also about the BIGGEST BADDEST BOSS (xD). Lolz, she also got excited. I wasted a lot of time with her though, making her feeling a moment of suspense before I fought it, taking my time to get Chateau Romani, fairies, and other items to prepare. Haha, then, JUST as I decided I was ready for the boss, just as I hurried to the top of the Clock Tower - it was her turn, and she had to leave.

Anyway, I played the Oath to Order, with Paige watching me now. They stopped the moon, blah blah blah, and Majora's Mask flies away into the moon, blah... Haha, anyway, when Tatl refused to come with me and Tael volunteer instead, I was like, "YES! YES! YES! NO MORE BOSSY FAIRY!" But with Tael's arguing, Tatl decided to come anyway. >.> Too bad...

Even though I wanted sooooooo badly to tell Majora's Mask, "YES" when he asked if I would play with him, Rowan said I wouldn't get Feirce Diety Mask if I did. So, although I hated it, I left Majora's Mask there.

To get Feirce Diety Mask, you have to talk to all the kids wearing the bosses' masks, play "hide-and-seek" with them, hand over your masks, then talk to Majora's Mask and it (?) will hand over Feirce Diety. Sounded easy enough, and, as you know from reading past posts, I've been DYING to get this mask, so I was willing to give the evil bosses all my masks for this.

First I talked to, well, the first boss, duh. His room was easy enough, and, guess what? I got a piece of heart that completed a Heart Container! Yayz! I gave him my masks, and headed to the Goron boss next.

Okay, now, this is where it gets crazy. And stupid. O.o

I tried to Goron place. You have to bounce into the chests apparently to get to this area when you are rolling. Well, I had no idea really HOW to do this, but I was willing to try. Besides, I had unlimited magic power, right? And LOTS of hearts, thanks to that Heart Container. So I tried...

And failed.

Well, let's try again.

Fail.

Again?

Fail.

Fail. Fail. Fail, fail, fail.

>.<

I could NOT do this place! GEEZ! IMPOSSIBLE! Even all my friends tried it, and my sister, AND I COULDN'T DO IT!

Eventually I gave up, and I hurried on to the Zora boss. I'm not entirely sure WHAT I did, because basically I just swam through the long tunnel and followed this current that kept pushing me, but somehow I ended up in the area where Gyorg was waiting for me, and I handed over more masks. Then I did Twinmold's place, and with the Great Fairy Sword, it was amazingly easy.

Now I only had two masks left - Mask of Truth, and of course, my Bunny Hood. And guess who I still had to do? The Goron place.

I kept trying, over and over... failure after failure... Taryn and Paige eventually had to leave, and I still hadn't beat it.

Then, guess what? Deflated, I went of YouTube, and I gladly watch a video. He does it perfect on his first try! Upset, I read a comment. It said something along the lines of, "The Goron place is so easy!" YEAH. RIGHT. Then I continued reading. "All you have to do is tilt the control stick forward for the first part to get the spikes." Yeah, did that. "Then you just leave the stick back in its original position while still holding A and you'll bounce off the chests and end up where you need to go."

O.O

Wait, so you're telling me all I had to do was NOT PRESS ANYTHING?!?!?!

So, finally, I went back on, and sure enough, IT WORKED! Man, I feel so stupid. This is just as idiotic as that time when I didn't know where to buy bombs when there is a bomb shop right in Clock Town.

I reluctantly handed over my wonderful Mask of Truth. And then, lol, I was so desperate to keep the Bunny Hood that I tried to give him the Goron Mask! But he wouldn't take it! :( So... I lost my beautiful Bunny Hood...

BUT I GOT FEIRCE DIETY MASK! WOOT WOOT!

Now I gtg, and this post is getting long anyway. I'll have to write more tomorrow, or whenever I get the chance. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment