Wednesday, January 20, 2010

MM Update - FAILURE!

Twinmold is HARD.

I mean, like, super hard. Impossibly hard. ESPECIALLY hard for someone who doesn't have full magic power like they should, impossibly hard for someone who came in unprepared with no way to restore magic power.

In other words, hard for ME.

Yeah, yeah. I didn't really know what you had to do to fight the Twinmold, the boss of Stone Tower. Apparently, you need the Giant's Mask. Unfortunately, that takes magic power. Without knowing this, I hastily reached the boss and faced my doom.

Well, I suppose I didn't fail TOO much. I mean, I killed one of the Twinmolds. That's good, right? However, I ran out of towers (they restore magic power) and out of patience, so I used Song of Soaring and got the heck out of there.

Next time I go in, I'm going to use Chateau Romani - according to people on YouTube, it gives you infinite magic power. Hopefully, that will help me defeat Twinmold.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm i guees i'm like the only person who like reads this blog and stuff because aylass frostriver is like gonne :( but i'm still here and loyal to you well untill my mountin of tests come in may then i'll be gone for a while to study :( so byye in may but untill then you are stuck with me :)

    ReplyDelete