Wednesday, January 27, 2010

MM Update - Feirce Deity Fun! :D

I'm not hyper today... so don't expect the usual from me. I'm surprisingly calm, like I said on my other blog. So... if I don't have as many smilies or capital letters or furious/jubliant comments, or random side-comments in parenthesis, that's why.

In my last post, I talked about getting the awesomeful Feirce Diety/Oni Link mask. Now that I had it, it was on to the BIGGEST BADDEST BOSS! Yes, even when I'm calm, I can't help but write it like that, haha.

Now, when he gave me the mask, Majora said, "Let's play good guys versus bad guys. You be the bad guy." Great. I'm the bad guy. Fantastic.

That is now the core of multiple jokes that I can't help but making when I'm with Sydney, Taryn, or Rowan. I was continuously saying throughout the battle, "If I'm the bad guy, I'm going to lose! Good guys always win!"

Then, the most hilarious thing happened.

I don't believe I told you my Spirit Tracks story about getting the whip, did I? Well, that mini-boss there, he, well...

He owned me.

I did NOT know what to do. Eventually I managed to grab a pot and throw it at him, and he released his grip on me. But that was only after I died and stood there for a very, very, very long time, helplessly being jerked around by the whip guy. When I defeated him, I got my favorite weapon in the game: the whip!

Well, now I had an extreme feeling of deja vu when Majora became Majora's Wrath.

Oh. Em. Gee.

HE HAD WHIPS!

I was totally pwning him up until that point. With unlimited magic power, even when I wasn't fully sure how to control Oni Link correctly, I was beating him. Until that moment.

Seriously, I started FREAKING OUT. I was running around the room, trying to get away. I shot a couple of those blue beams from a distance, but he kept chasing me.

THEN HE CAUGHT ME. I think I probably let out a real screm in real life, rofl. He grabbed Feirce Diety, my dearest form that I thought was invincible, and he THREW HIM! Agh! I'm going to have nightmares of that horrible whip form of Majora for WEEKS!

Then I defeated him... um, I'll edit this post either tommorrow or later today to continue this. Got to go, now! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment