Friday, January 8, 2010

MM Update - Okay, NOW I understand why this game is the "HARD" Zelda game...

Darn! They weren't kidding! Majora's Mask IS hard! I've already looked up at least four different walkthroughs to try and get through the impossible parts I keep getting stuck on. Now I think I just made a HUGE mistake. I was suppose to collect Zora eggs. But... I'm so confused now. I went into the pirates fortress, and I KNOW I got the egg in the room with my hookshot and fought off THREE pirates to get the other three eggs. Then I went into this eel place to get two more eggs. So that would mean... three from the pirates, one from the hookshot, two from the eels. 3+1+2=6. So... why do I have five in the tank?

Plus, I just discovered I can't go back to the eel place, and I'm worried that there are THREE eggs there. Well, I only have two bottles! I had to leave to go back to drop off the eggs so I could get more! I didn't know you couldn't come back.

I'm going to try the Pirate's Fortress first to see if I left any in there by accident. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment