Friday, January 15, 2010

New Zelda game soon! ...Maybe.

The other night, I babysat some of my family's friends' kids, and I got ten bucks for it. That got me wondering what I would spend ten dollars on. I considered a number of options (including Crowns on Wizard101... I need some for the school house...) and then my mind just so HAPPENED to wander to Zelda games. I am almost done with Majora's Mask, right? I mean, I'm in the Stone Tower now. That's near the end, isn't it? It's the last giant, so it must be.

Then it suddenly occured to me that Majora's Mask... is the last Zelda game I need to complete!

Nooooo!!! If I finish that... what will I do with all my time? It's unlikely that I'm going to try and beat it again... my TP file is boring, because I watched my friend do that part and then he didn't save... I suppose I could do Ocarina of Time for a second time - I mean, I AM suppose to go to Karikaro for the first time on my third file... or I could do Spirit Tracks! I've completed almost all sidequests, so it wouldn't really matter if I deleted it and start over! But, uh, I LOVE the final boss... Phantom Hourglass? Well, actually, I COULD do that without losing much. Both files are on Bellum, so what would it matter if I deleted one?... Ooh! Ooh! Wind Waker! But I've beat that game SO many times, and I highly doubt that, even with four memory cards, I have any free files on there...

Now, back to the point. What about my ten dollars?

Our friend, Sydney JadeHammer, has A Link to the Past for GameBoy. Unfortunately, that is no longer an option for me, for I traded in my DS Lite for a DSi, which doesn't play Gameboy games (my poor Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga game! I can't play it anymore... not that I cared about it much in the first place, lol). Besides, if I were getting a GameBoy Zelda game, I'd rather have Minish Cap.

HOWEVER...

I CAN buy A Link to the Past on our Wii Shop Channel! YAY! Also, I think that they even made new controls for the Wii controller! That would be SO cool. Plus, on top of it all, it would be my FIRST EVER 2-D ZELDA GAME! O:

If I do decide to spend my $10 on A Link to the Past, I will have something to do! Yay for no boredom! :D

Um, but there's still the option of Crowns... xD

No comments:

Post a Comment