Saturday, June 11, 2011

Back from Vacation!

Fortunately, from the research I've done, not much Zelda news has been added during my four-day-trip to Las Vegas. They've elaborated a bit on Phi (our sword girl from the E3 2009 picture) and Ghirahim (the Vaati-lookalike villain) and the Siren World (an parallel realm to Hyrule reminiscent of the Twilight Realm and Dark World from previous games) but there's nothing major. Zelda Dungeon.net has a lovely article summing up pretty much everything we've learned about Skyward Sword here. I suggest you check it out - you might learn something new. I know I did. For instance, I didn't know Phi would talk in gibberish like Midna in Twilight Princess! Very interesting...

Anyway... here's a bit more information on Ghirahim. Now we get to see the cutscene before Link fights him (as seen in the previous video). And geez... it's creepy...



Is it just me, or does Ghirahim seem a little... uh... hmm...

*cough* gay? *cough*

That's all I'll post for now! I'm still awaiting a release date for the Four Swords DS game and Skyward Sword. Remember, though... Ocarina of Time 3D comes out June 19th. That's less than a week! *sigh* If only I had a 3DS so I could enjoy it...

1 comment: