Monday, June 20, 2011

I am now a proud owner of Ocarina of Time 3DS.

...But I still can't play it. Because I still don't have a 3DS.

Fortunately, there's good news! Babysitting surprisingly gave me... $66! I was NOT expecting that much! I mean, I was hopeful for $50, right? So with that money, I bought a 3DS off eBay. It's expected to come Thursday.

I still can't decide whether I should open my Ocarina of Time 3D and register it for that CD offer (which ends tonight, midnight Pacific time) or leave it. I really want that, but it's just smarter to keep the game sealed until I get my system, you know? On the other hand, I'm dying to see what a 3DS game looks like. Are they exactly like DS ones? XD Plus I'll have no way to prove that I got it on the first day it came out unless I register it right away.

...I guess I already missed my chance for that. I received the game yesterday, but I'm still debating over opening it up today.

Well, I still have the receipt. And I need to keep that receipt, because it also has my renewed preorder of Skyward Sword on it, haha.

Oh, I hope my 3DS comes soon. I'm dying to try out Ocarina of Time 3D... plus, since I bought the 3DS online instead of locally, I saved money so I also can get Link's Awakening.

That's the best part of getting a 3DS: getting one of the three Zelda games I don't have! If they remake Oracle of Seasons and Ages, my collection will be complete! ...Unless you count the CD-i games, of course. Sadly, though, I don't have that much money to spend. Seriously, go online and check out how much Link: Faces of Evil costs. And then I'd need to buy the system, too. O_o

You know what happened at GameStop while I bought Ocarina of Time 3D? Some man came in and preordered Skyward Sword next to me. He asked what its release date was, and the GameStop guy replied, "November."

Me: ...When did this happen?

You know, I probably should have actually said that instead of thinking it. But whatever.

November release for Skyward Sword does sound highly likely, despite Europe's Nintendo saying August. Honestly, I'd prefer that to an August release - I know I didn't act like it in my previous post (especially considering I mentioned I'd slap the person responsible for the typo, if it was one) but it's true. They'd have more time to prefect Skyward Sword... and I'm kind of out of money right now after buying the 3DS, so... XD

2 comments:

  1. You got a 3DS? Awesomez! And from what I can tell by looking at the 3DS (I STILL don't have any games for it XD, but I'm planning to get some) the game cards should be about the same as a regular DS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I decided to open it in the end. XD The only difference I can see so far is that it's white instead of black.

    ...Ooh! I wonder what would happen if I put it in my DSi?!?

    ...Maybe I shouldn't try that.

    ReplyDelete