Tuesday, June 7, 2011

[E3 2011] New Character Artwork - Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time 3D

Skyward Sword






Ocarina of Time 3DS






Now THIS is what I've been waiting for. I'm going to go and make a new header now, as well as a new signature and avatar for Wizard101 Central with that ADORABLE SS Zelda render! XD Of course, it looks like OoT 3DS Zelda is really cute too. :) But I think for the header, I'm going to use the picture of Link on Epona. That's a good one. Perhaps I should make a Skyward Sword header, too.

3 comments:

  1. It really is an awesome game! Good graphics, and of course amazing storyline. Have you played it yet? You really should!

    ~Huge Zelda Fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have! ;) You should go check out my more recent posts. This came out in June, before either game was released. Now I have them both, of course, and yes, they're both epic.

    Thank you for your comment! (I'm not so certain you'll ever read this response, though...)

    ReplyDelete