Sunday, June 12, 2011

New Header

Of course I can't get a TON of new Skyward Sword screenshots and NOT make a new Medli's Messages header!

Unfortunately, I don't like it. I think I'll be editing it soon, but I've been rendering that imagine all day, so I will leave it for now. As always, I posted a poll on the side of my blog about how you like the new header. This time, however, I've also added a new "Header History" page. This will display every header Medli's Messages has EVER had, including one never-before-seen Spirit Tracks one. In fact, at some point here I might make a poll asking which header my readers like the best out of all of them, and put the winner as the header. For the moment, though, go and check it out and just comment here to tell me which one you like best!

Tomorrow, I might make an Ocarina of Time 3D header. I believe it deserves one, with its release date - June 19th - being only a few days away. Plus, we just got all those new official artwork pictures that I could use.

No comments:

Post a Comment