Tuesday, June 14, 2011

...What? If this is a typo, I'm going to slap someone.



Click on the above image to see a screenshot from Nintendo of Europe's website. I've circled a very important piece of information in red.


Skyward Sword... and its release date.


August 2011?


That's quite different from "Holiday 2011," as they told us at E3. Unless they were talking about a completely different holiday than the one I originally thought of. But what holiday is in August? Seriously! Something must be wrong here. Either that, or a miracle has occurred.


You can read the article about it here, on Zelda Universe, and find the original screenshot (without the obstructing red circle I added in Microsoft Paint).


The only sad part about this discovery is that it's in Europe. I don't live in Europe. I live in the U.S. Dang it! Well, if Europe gets an early release, then U.S. had BETTER get one too, or I'm going to slap someone even harder! No offense to Europeans, because I'd be happy for you, but STILL...

1 comment: