Tuesday, June 7, 2011

[E3 2011] Our New Bad Guy?



Remember that guy who was first seen in the March GDC Skyward Sword trailer? The guy who looks a little like Vaati? ...Well, he's not Vaati. He's Demon Lord Ghirahim!

Interesting gameplay above. I like noticing all the little things - like, that freaky new Heart Container... what the heck was that? It was... weird. Not like a Heart Container at all. XD And Link's reaction when he picks up the Heart Container. That's one thing I love about Twilight Princess that no other game so far has really done it for me - Link's facial expressions. Of course, Wind Waker had MAJOR emphasis on facial expressions, but TP Link's are just more... realistic. So far, I'm loving that aspect of Skyward Sword, too. I thought I wouldn't like it so much when I first saw its graphics, but now I'm liking it.

So. Demon Lord Ghirahim, eh? I wonder if he's the main villain?

No comments:

Post a Comment