Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Trailer theme on piano

And it's me playing it. OMG.



Haha! Two music posts in a ROW!

I should have played the Skyward Sword trailer song. You know... to get ready for E3... which is occuring on June 7th. That's less than two days, people! From what I've understood, it will be at 9:00 AM Pacific time. I think. Idk, I'll have to check again. XD

Anyway! I think I mentioned this a while ago - remember? I said I would be playing a song in my school's talent show. This was the song. I have a video of the actual performance, but... I don't want to show you what I ACTUALLY look like. XD Plus, I messed up a LOT in front of all those people. Anxiety, and all that. I know I messed up a few times here, too, but... I had three versions of this song, and this one was the best out of all of them.

In case you're curious, I got the sheet music from here. Also, below I've posted the original song, in case anyone wants a comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment