Saturday, June 18, 2011

One more day for Ocarina of Time 3D's United States release

Guess what? I no longer have Skyward Sword preordered.

...Okay, I regret it now. I've had money on that thing since September 2010. Only AFTER I left GameStop did I realize that rather than moving my money for Skyward Sword over to Ocarina of Time 3D could I have just paid the money AGAIN and kept SS's preorder... if that made any sense...

Basically, now my money is on a preorder for Ocarina of Time 3D.

And guess what? I DON'T HAVE A 3DS!

I think I'm going to get one, though. They're cheaper online, so I'll buy one there. I'll have enough money then. However, it still means I won't be able to play Ocarina of Time 3D right away. I'll be able to stare at the game! But that's pretty much it. Fortunately, I have plenty of friends with 3DS's. I'll just ask one of them to let me try it out.

It's very exciting. Ocarina of Time is great game, and all those incredible trailers are just making it look even BETTER.

As soon as I go to GameStop tomorrow, I'm going to put some money back on Skyward Sword, though. XD I couldn't go back yesterday, when I canceled the preorder, because I'd gone up that desk 3 times to ask the guys questions. I was trying to find enough money to buy a 3DS, lol. The three games I was willing to sell, though, only gave me $11 and my DSi would have given me $50, but I'm too attached to that thing to let it go. It has Link on it, you know. I bought a skin over the internet to put on it... of course, in GameStop, I saw an Ocarina of Time 3D skin for the 3DS! I was super excited! That's what I'm asking for for my birthday...

Anyway. I made $10 today, and I'll make another $5 for sure tonight, and HOPEFULLY will be getting some money for babysitting later. How much do you think I can get away with asking for babysitting? I want to make a lot of money, rofl... but I don't want to look greedy.

I mean, ideally they could give me $100 and I'd be happy... VERY happy... but somehow I doubt that's happening...

...Even $50 would be nice...

Anyway! Ocarina of Time 3D. Yep. Looks amazing. I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. I think you could get a lot of money off baby sitting, depending on the people. Sweet and well behaved children earn you a lot less than a whiny baby or a badly behaved child. So it's a trade off.

    By the way, sorry I didn't comment last time, but your story on your previous blog was awesome. I was actually sad that Medli had to stay there forever when I first played the game. You are truly an awesome writer. While I sit around and have no skill in true writing- I need to make it a comedy for people to like it :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they were definitely LOUD children. And there were three of them. And I spent almost five hours there. O_o

    Good thing they paid me well!

    And thank you very much! I've been hoping to hear some kind of feedback on that story - no one bothered commenting. Lol, thanks again for leaving a comment! (I get very few of them.)

    ReplyDelete