Thursday, June 2, 2011

Less Than a Week For E3!

At long last - it's June! And you know what that means, don't you?

E3!!!

Let's hope we'll get some new information on Zelda: Skyward Sword... like a release date? Oh, wouldn't that be wonderful?

At the same time, there's that ominous-sounding "Project Cafe" that Nintendo is working on. It's the new system that will suceed the Wii. There's plenty of rumors about it, but I'm not going to post any. Soon enough, we'll all hear them, anyway - Nintendo's E3 presentation is June 7th, which is only 5 days away. Exciting, huh?

...Although I'm not exactly ecstatic about Project Cafe... I don't want to spend more money... XD

2 comments:

  1. Uh Skyward Sword i think is suppost to come out in the fall or late summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they've said they'll release it near the end of the year. But I'm hoping we'll get something more specific than that - an actual date of some sort.

    (Yes, it's me btw, but blogger is being weird and won't let me comment as myself. O_o)

    ReplyDelete