Tuesday, June 7, 2011

[E3 2011] Zelda's 25th Anniversary at E3

Epic. OMG. So epic. :D

They started E3 with Zelda videos! XD I'll try to find it on YouTube later. This year, there's a full orchestra! They also gave us... SKYWARD SWORD FOOTAGE! We've seen the first image of who I'm guessing is Link's "lost friend" or whatever they keep telling us he was looking for. We also briefly saw the girl from the E3 2009 picture.

I'll post some pictures and videos later, but right now, I'm just describing what I'm seeing.

They've just mentioned Link's Awakening 3DS! Apparently it's available for download!!! Lucky you people, with 3DS's... I really want that game... XD Now they're talking about OoT 3DS... it comes out June 19th here, but we know that, lol...

OH MY FREAKING GODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY'RE MAKING FOUR SWORDS DS! That's what Phantom Hourglass was originally going to be!!!! They said it would be... free for download! Wow. My friends and I are going to have SO much fun with that.

And Skyward Sword? "This holiday season!" That's when they said it would come out! :D Yaaaaaaay~! There's also going to be a special Wii remote available at its release! ...Dangit, shouldn't have bought that Wii MotionPlus. O_o

So there're going to be Zelda orchestras around the world! Wow. I hope I can go to one. ...Probably not, but I can wish for it, right?

Okay, looks like that's the end of that part of the presentation... so I'll end this post now and start a new one. :) Let's hope we get a new Skyward Sword trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment