Tuesday, June 7, 2011

[E3 2011] Two New Skyward Sword videos (Gameplay and E3 2011 Trailer)

I'm back. :D

All right! So, we've got a better quality version of that trailer we saw earlier. In fact, there's a lot more here. We get to see... Skyloft! Yay! Interestingly enough, this trailer was on the Wii's Nintendo Channel when I looked, which was the second I turned off the computer - only about a half hour or so after E3 was finished. So if you have a Wii connected to the internet, go ahead and check out the Nintendo Channel there, which I'm sure has many trailers in addition to this epic Skyward Sword one.



Ah, so much epicness! I can't stand it!

You know, the more I look at that girl who appears to be Link's friend - the one in pink - the more I think about how she's GOT to be Zelda... who else could she be? (EDIT: *gasps* I think I was right! Look carefully at the video BELOW. When Link gets the statue (2:37 or so), the text says "You got the Bird Statue! It proves your victory today. Wait until Zelda sees this!" Therefore, Link knows Zelda. And that girl is very similar to her... well... it's just too much of a coincidence. YES! I FIGURED THAT OUT ON MY OWN! :P)

Now here's a little bit of gameplay! You'll be able to fly on a bird, similarly to that mini-game in Twilight Princess.



The bird should totally be named Epona. Seriously.

That's all for now. I'll see if any other information was added while I was gone.

...WAIT! IS THE FOUR SWORDS GAME AVAILABLE YET?

*checks*

No. *sigh* It'll probably be added late tonight, dangit. Too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment