Friday, June 3, 2011

Possible Leaked Skyward Sword Music?

I thought this was cool, since I just LOVE Legend of Zelda music.

Possible Leaked Skyward Sword Music by Zelda Informer

You know what's amazing? It actually sounds like Zelda music! It starts off with the Sun's Song at the beginning - the morning theme from every console LoZ game since Ocarina of Time. I really liked the song... I was actually VERY disappointed when it ended.

My sister's thoughts were that it sounded too action packed. With the Sun's Song at the beginning, that suggests it's for Hyrule Field, but she said it sounded more like a boss theme than Hyrule Field. Which, to be honest, is similar to what I thought when I first heard it.

Well, even if it ISN'T in Skyward Sword, it's still a pretty song...

Remember! E3: June 7th. Ocarina of Time 3DS release: June 19th.

1 comment:

  1. That was amazing! I especially liked that little tidbit of Zelda'S Lullaby at the end.

    ReplyDelete