Monday, June 6, 2011

New Ocarina of Time Commercial (and one day until Nintendo's E3!)



Today the official North American commercial for Ocarina of Time 3DS was released! It's pretty amazing. It doesn't show much footage of the actual game, but it captures some of the most memorable scenes. I was in awe after seeing it. So then I proceeded to watch it ten or twenty more times after that. And I was still in awe. XD

The release date for Ocarina of Time 3DS is June 19th here in the U.S. I'm looking forward to it! ...Even if I won't be immediately buying the game, due to a lack of a 3DS system, it's still rather exciting.

In other news, Nintendo's E3 Press Conference 2011 starts tomorrow, June 7th. Let's hope we can hear news about Skyward Sword, Ocarina of Time 3DS, and possibly Link's Awakening 3DS (which I mentioned in an earlier post, but it was not released with the initial 3DS shop games). Oh, and of course we all want information on Project Cafe, Nintendo's upcoming system! All the rumors say its release will be in 2012. I wonder if it's true...?

Remember: Nintendo's E3 presentation begins 9 AM Pacific time, or so I've heard. I'm planning on setting my alarm for something around 8:30 so I can watch it live. I mean, it doesn't matter if I watch it in my PJ's, right? ;) If I do manage to get to it live, I'll make sure to post any Legend of Zelda, Project Cafe, or other slightly relevant information here on Medli's Messages. As a result, I have no idea how many posts I'll make tomorrow... hopefully I can keep it to a minimum of ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment